picture from an anthropologie review blog.
i think i literally gasped when i saw this top online. i instantly fell in love and knew i had to have it!
i bought 2 white shirts, one in xs which is my size and one in large. i got the large shirt in round neck for more fabric while i got the xs in a scoopneck.
estimated time: 1-2 hrs.
project cost: very reasonable(mine was $8 for both shirts)
skill level: advanced beginner to intermediate
1. take the large shirt and cut it into two pieces, a front and the back piece.
2. cut the arms and the neckline off so it's closest to a rectangle shape.
3. take one of the piece and begin making the pleates.
4. (instruction written above)
and then with the bottom pleated part
11. oopsie, mispelling. it should be "along" instead of "aling". ;)
and you're finished! TA-DA!!!
I saved over $40!